- Material: Gold/PVA
- Size: 3 cm x 3 cm
- Thickness: < 20 µm
- Excitation wavelength: 785 nm
- Enhancement factor: > 106
- Price: Please contact us for a quote.
- Supplemental: No sample collection or preparation is required for SERS with this gold nanomesh substrate. You can simply cut it into a little piece, place it on top of an object of interest, and illuminate it with an excitation laser from the above.
- Specification sheet:
- For US customers: For distribution and sales representation in the US, please contact
1101 McKay Drive
San Jose, California 95131
The ultrathin (less than 100 µm), flexible, stretchable, adhesive, and bio-integratable gold nanomesh can be cut by household scissors into any shape and placed on virtually any surface for label-free chemical sensing of analytes from low to high concentrations. This gold nanomesh SERS sheet provides a Raman signal enhancement factor of 106 or higher by electromagnetic enhancement. The minimum acceptable size is 1 mm x 1 mm, meaning that up to 900 SERS chips can be produced from a single SERS sheet.
- Urine drug testing
- Pesticide residue inspection
- Microplastic detection
- Infectious disease sensing
- Tear glucose sensing
- Wearable health monitoring
- Wearable athlete monitoring
- Liu et al., "Highly scalable, wearable surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy", Advanced Optical Materials (2022)
- Kitahama et al., "Place & Play SERS: sample collection and preparation-free surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy", Analytical Methods (2023)